The Hull College of Business at Augusta University announced its scholarship recipients for academic year 2020-2021.
Funds are disbursed in two equal payments in Fall and Spring in the coming academic year.
The recipients are:
- Hull/Knox Scholar: Tia Askew, Courtney Browne, Robert Knight, Leslie Riddle, and Shalisha Whitaker
- Hull Scholar: Lauren Gaston, Caroline Graham, Amya Holsey, Jomari Jackson, Alison Luckey, Shalanda Parrish, Reagan Salvador, Joshua Seiden, Cherish Travis, and Whitney Whitaker
- Earle J. Maddocks: Courtney Browne
- Bill Monge: Joan Murphy
- William T. Maxwell: Maria Alice Fagundes Vieira
- Cecil R. Turner: Marla McCranie
- Charles H.D. Williamson: Ricard Rubio Pallas
- ADP Undergraduate Research: Caroline Graham
- Schrameck Family Memorial: Austin Gray and Megan Marie Tychsen
- Joseph Greene: Jasmyn Smith
- Edward B. & Estelle Patricia Berry Polite: Allie Cohen and Nejra Arslanagic
- J. Clay Flanders: Kathryn Foster
- J. Porter Adams: Keosha Moss
- First Citizens : Samantha Hitchens
- Northwestern Mutual Finance: Amanda Mines
- Harry L. Howard: Taylor Brown
- ADP Internship Scholarship: Reagan Salvador, Eddie Downer, Angel Grovenor, and Jachua Polcyn
Recipients will be invited to attend a special luncheon, hosted by the university, with the donors in spring 2021.